Venous disorders are a widespread disease. Approximately 50% of persons older than 40 have more or less pronounced damage of the venous system, 25% suffer from varicose veins.
Symptoms: Heavy and tired legs - swelling - pain, night cramps - externally visible veins on the leg. If you have these symptoms, it is advisable to have a medical examination of veins. Depending on the findings, we can choose the appropriate treatment.
- Laser treatment of varicose veins: One of the most advanced method of treatment of varicose veins instead of stripping operation.
- Endo perivenous laser: For side branches and for spider veins and it causes photocoagulation of veins.
- Mini Phlebectomy: The mini surgical removal of side branches is a gentle and cosmetically demanding procedure.
- Veins foam sclerotherapy (Mikrosklerotherapie): This is a successfully proven treatment fon the disturbing spider veins.
- Stripping operation: This procedure is performed under general anesthesia or spinal anesthesia and so it is possible only with hospitalization. Even if it is a classical surgical procedure, complications such as bleeding, lymphatic damage and nerve damage may occur. That's why we prefer the laser treatment and is done as outpatient operation with local anesthesia.