Three different groups of constituents in Bitter Melon have been reported to have benefits in maintaining normal blood sugar levels. These include a mixture of steroidal saponins known as charantin, insulin-like peptides, and alkaloids. Karela contains Gurmarin, a polypeptide considered to be similar to bovine insulin, which has been shown in experimental studies to achieve a positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.
Benefits of Karela / Bitter Melon
• Karela promotes normal sugar levels in blood and urine
• Karela helps achieve positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.
• Karela a polypeptide which is similar to bovine insulin
• Karela promotes health of the pancreas, liver and helps in digestion.
• Karela promotes the body’s natural metabolism
• Karela is considered to be a powerful detoxifier and blood purifier
• Karela helps to maintain a normal level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the liver and blood.
• Karela helps to support a normal immune system function.
1 capsule after meals, twice daily.